Saturday, May 8, 2010

sxxk..

told that canteen have wireless..
so i come to here alway..
but the wifi was juz super lagg...
make me goin to be mad..

third days..
same feel..
wanna go home...
honestly..i haven try canteen's food til now..
juz felt like nt reali want to take sumthing..
one more day..orientation wil be start..
but my block stil seem quiet..
heard that mani r going to study accounting
n thats was real..6 residents of the ground floor of my block r going to study 4 accounting
woo..thiz was reali a good news 4 me..coz i dunhv to go 4 orientation alone..
well..i had make some frens over here.
but seem nt close at all..
maybe we r juz new n feel strange to each other..
i seem talkative in the gangs==
wat to do..they were all juz keep quiet..
without talking or craping..
relationship wil juz getting worse..

well..i saw quite mani lenglui over here=)
all were juz taller thn meT_T
oh my god...
n they were juz thinner thn me¬

hiaz..im boring enugh..
one more day to go....
wat should i do now?
i had wash all my dirty clothes juznow..
walking around the canteen n hostel too juz now
==
argh..wat else cn do..
cnt online frequently..
laptop easy to get to low baterry without charger..
i m goin to be crazy soon if stil continue to be the sameT_T
29 minutes more 4 onlineT_T

tirng 4 sick..
hope i cn recover soon¬T_T
good luck to my self..

No comments:

Post a Comment